You need a LED transformer for your lighting. But do you know which transformer to order? Not sure what the differences are? Then read the explanation below.
What is a LED transformer?
A LED transformer (also called a transformer) ensures that high voltage is converted into the necessary low voltage. A transformer ensures that the lighting receives the working voltage it needs.
Some lights will not work without a LED transformer and with other lights, you do not need a transformer. You can read below when you do or do not need a transformer and whether a transformer is included in the delivery.
- LED recessed porch spotlights (sets) | transformer included
- LED surface-mounted spotlights for porch (sets) | transformer included
- LED ground lights 230-volt | transformer not required
- LED ground lights 24-volt | transformer required, not supplied
- LED spike lights 230-volt | transformer not required
- LED spike lights 24-volt | transformer required, not supplied
- LED deck lights (sets) 12-volt | transformer included
- LED deck lights 24-volt | transformer needed, not supplied
- LED wall lights 230v | transformer not needed
- LED wall lights 24v | transformer needed, not included
- LED standing lights 230v | transformer not required
- LED standing lights 24v | transformer required, not supplied
- LED recessed spotlights | transformer included
Questions about LED transformers?
Do you have a question? Then ask our LED specialists. Every business day from 09.00 to 17.00 hours, they are ready to answer your questions!
Order today and receive tomorrow
Order today and you will benefit from a guarantee on the products.