What are LED deck lights?
LED decking lights are ideal for lighting a decking, walkway, or driveway. The spots are small so they do not stand out. What is noticeable, however, is the warm white light with which the spots illuminate your garden in an atmospheric manner! All our lights are certified and made of environmentally-friendly materials.
What are the benefits of LED deck lighting?
Want to know why you should enrich your garden with LED decking? We have listed a few reasons:
- Choice of the 12-volt Plug & Play system and the 24-volt Plug & Play system
- Easy installation
- Resistant to all weather conditions
- Energy efficient
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Small size and stylish designs
- Certified decking spotlights
- Also available in a set of 6 spots (with the possibility to extend further)
LED decking lights; what are the main specifications?
Don't just buy LED decking lights! Make sure you have checked the specifications below first.
All our decking lights are rated IP-67. This means that the spot is weatherproof and therefore suitable for your garden. A spotlight with IP-67 can even be held underwater for half an hour! The IP value tells to what extent the lighting is protected against water and dust. We recommend choosing LED garden lights with IP-65 or IP-67. But you do not have to worry about that with our garden lights!
Deck lights are available in Plug & Play form. You can choose from the 12-volt or 24-volt system. Both systems work on low voltage and are Plug & Play. The differences between these two systems are explained below.
The 12-volt Plug & Play decking spots are sold in a set form. The set is Plug & Play because the decking spots have the same coupling piece and you can easily click them together and to the transformer.
The set consists of 6-floor spots and a transformer. You can expand the set to up to 20 decking lights! These have to be ordered separately.
This system is also a Plug & Play system and is therefore equipped with the same coupling piece. But with this system, you can also connect the decking spots with other 24 volt garden lights. So it is possible to link 24-volt multiple decking spots with, for example, 24-volt ground lights, wall lights, standing lamps or spike lights. In this way, you can illuminate your whole garden with different types of garden lighting!
The 24-volt decking spots are sold separately and not in a set form. There is no LED transformer included. You must order this separately via the webshop. Make sure you do not forget this because the 24-volt lighting does not work without a transformer! You can choose from the following two transformers:
- Hamulight 24 volt LED transformer
- Hamulight 24-volt LED transformer Astro
Both transformers convert the current to the correct working voltage. The difference is that with the Astro transformer, you can program the 24-volt lighting. There are various settings on this Astro transformer. You can set the Astro to the following positions:
- The lighting stays on constantly (ON mode)
- The lighting remains constantly off (OFF mode)
- Lighting switches on at sunset and switches off at sunrise (AUTO mode)
- Lighting switches on and off at preset times (TIMER mode)
- Astronomical timer mode with the local sunset and sunrise (ASTRO mode)
The Hamulight LED transformer and the Astro transformer both go up to 80 watts! This means that you can connect multiple 24-volt lights to these transformers up to 80 watts.
What is the right LED decking lights for you?
It's time to find the right decking spot for your garden. We will do this by following the steps below. Use the filter function to do this.
Step 1: Choose 12 volts or 24 volts
Filter on 12 volts or 24 volts.
Step 2b: That's your floodlight!
Congratulations, this is your decking spot or decking spot set!
Step 3a: (if 12 Volt) Add the accessories
- Do you want more than 6 spots? Then add extra decking spots to your set!
- Do you need more cabling? Then add a decking extension cord to your shopping basket.
Step 3b: (if 24 Volts) Add the accessories
- Do not forget to add one of the 24-volt transformers to your shopping basket, otherwise, the spots will not work!
- Not enough wiring to the lights? Then add 24-volt extension cables.
- Combine several 24-volt garden lights with each other? Then order the 24-volt cable connectors.
Is something not quite clear? Then ask our LED specialists. We are ready to help you every working day between 09.00 and 17.00 hours. You can find our e-mail address and telephone number on the contact page.
Order Deck Lights
Congratulations on finding the perfect decking spot. Make sure you don’t forget important accessories.